[ngw] highlighting current message in 2014 client

Jim Gosney jgosney at genesco.com
Wed Aug 17 16:38:19 UTC 2016

Something a user just pointed out to me which I haven't even noticed
after 3 months of testing the 2014r2 windows client.

When a message is highlighted/selected, if you move the cursor up or
down away from that message, the message beneath the cursor is
highlighted but the original message stays highlighted as well.  I can
see the usefulness of this but some folks have asked if this feature can
be turned off and things returned to the 2012 way of highlighting.

Since I can't seem to find a setting for this, figured I'd ask the
group.

~+~^~+~^~+~^~+~^~+~^~+~^~+~^
Jim Gosney
* Linux System Engineer
* Groupwise System Engineer
* Mobility Server Admin
Genesco, Inc.
Nashville, TN
615-367-7850

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential
and may also be privileged. No waiver of any legal privilege or
proprietary right is intended or shall be deemed to have occurred by the
transmission of this e-mail or its contents or attachments to any person
other than the originally intended recipient.  If you are not an
intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any
unauthorized use, dissemination, storage or copying of this e-mail or
the information contained in it or attached to it is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it
and immediately notify the sender by telephone. Thank you.