[ngw] Administrator Audit

Gene Homan GENE at genehoman.com
Fri Aug 19 04:47:45 UTC 2016

The POA log file will show who modified a mailbox attribute as a very simple log entry of:
23:36:14 16A8 ADM: Completed: Update object in post office - User DOM1.PO1.jsmith (Administrator: gwroot.GroupWiseSystem, Domain: PrimDOM)
I wish the POA log file (or the gwadmin-service.log file) would detail what changes are being made in the system to any object.

We have no real audit history today of who did what.

>>> "Jeremy Rogers" <Jeremy.Rogers at baptist-health.org> 8/18/2016 10:11 PM >>>
Is there a way to see who has made a change to a mailbox in the admin console?  Thanks.

Jeremy Rogers, CCA
Senior Network Analyst
Baptist Health Information Systems
Ph: (501) 202-7812