[ngw] Administrator Audit

Jeremy Rogers Jeremy.Rogers at baptist-health.org
Fri Aug 19 14:26:42 UTC 2016

Yeah, I remembered that last night.  Unfortunately, our post office was set to 7 days.  Didn't do me a lot of good.

>>> On 8/18/2016 at 11:47 PM, "Gene Homan" <GENE at genehoman.com> wrote:
The POA log file will show who modified a mailbox attribute as a very simple log entry of:
23:36:14 16A8 ADM: Completed: Update object in post office - User DOM1.PO1.jsmith (Administrator: gwroot.GroupWiseSystem, Domain: PrimDOM)
I wish the POA log file (or the gwadmin-service.log file) would detail what changes are being made in the system to any object.

We have no real audit history today of who did what.

>>> "Jeremy Rogers" <Jeremy.Rogers at baptist-health.org> 8/18/2016 10:11 PM >>>
Is there a way to see who has made a change to a mailbox in the admin console?  Thanks.

Jeremy Rogers, CCA
Senior Network Analyst
Baptist Health Information Systems
Ph: (501) 202-7812
Fax: (501) 202-7473

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER NOTICE

The information, both of the message and any attachments, contained in this message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.

If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to an intended recipient, or has received this message in error, you are hereby notified that we do not consent to any reading, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and any such actions are strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the transmitted information.