[ngw] Shared Calendar printing duplicates

Brad Beckenhauer BBecken at aafp.org
Mon Aug 22 19:25:48 UTC 2016

Yes the error shows in the Preview mode and when it is printed.

The issue also occurs on my personal machine when I log in as the Support Person.

Steps to Duplicate:
>From the Support Persons Account.
Proxy to the other users account.

File - Print - Print Calendar
Format: Day
Form: Daily Appointments.
Rest of the settings are default.

Brad
>>> "Stephen Hesser" <shesser at arandpartners.com> 8/22/2016 1:00 PM >>>
Does it show that way in a print preview?
>>> "Brad Beckenhauer" <bbecken at aafp.org> 8/22/2016 12:40 PM >>>
I have a support person who is printing a calendar shared by their supervisor.

When the shared calendar is printed, it has duplicate events on the printed output.

The support person had the entire GroupWise package removed from their system, and the software folders under the GroupWise folders removed then installed GW 14.2.1.

Any suggestions on what to try?

Brad