[ngw] SOT - MimeDeFang

Joe Acquisto-j4 joea at j4computers.com
Tue Aug 23 17:17:22 UTC 2016

Thanks for the warnings.    This is (was) only looking for a way to inject a disclaimer into outgoing email on a (theoretically) short term basis.

The need has evaporated.  The need was never needed.  Indeed, the mere thought of ever even considering the need for such a thing, never existed.

Repeat 3 times, then wash your hands.

I know I will.  Ah, to be a cartoon character, where I could hold a garden hose up to my ear and flush things out the other.  Selectively, of course.  Sadly, I flunked the audition at Warner Bros, years ago.

>>> "Joe Acquisto-j4" <joea at j4computers.com> 08/23/16 9:47 AM >>>
Looking for the packages I need to install MimeDefang on a SLES10 box (sigh), to work with postfix, which is up and running.  If anyone has done this, feel free.