[ngw] SOT - again

Joe Acquisto-j4 joea at j4computers.com
Thu Aug 25 20:02:56 UTC 2016

NP.  Basically, but not gmail, but an single purpose internal email
"relay".    I'm hoping that when the app mavens can cause it to send it
will go via the OLE client and we'll be done with it.   Or maybe the app
will be triggered to send in the normal chorus of events.   Then we will
know.  Or no.

>>> "Jeffrey D. Sessler" <jeff at scrippscollege.edu> 08/25/16 2:57 PM >>>
So is this the scenario:

Email client
Account #1 – Groupwise (default)
Account #2 – gmail

Groupwise is turned off (client can no longer reach it e.g.
discontinued), so default to using account #2 from then on?

Sorry, just trying to wrap my head around what you’re asking for.

Jeff