[ngw] How to make this Group Wiser

Scott Wilson scott.wilson at musco.com
Tue Aug 30 16:11:53 UTC 2016

Hello,

We are new to groupwise and really excited to start using it.
This isn't necesarily a comment about GroupWise but rather how we admins
as a "group" can be "wise"r together.

It would be really nice if there is a way to search this mail list for
past postings for hints and tips.  To me it seems a bit dated in
technology.

It would be awesome if this data could be housed inside of a Groupwise
server for GroupWise Admins.  The server could also be a cutting edge
system to all GW admins out there to see new features and test patches for
MicroFocus engineers.  Also, because GroupWise does indexing of content,
if this mail list was moved into Shared Folder on a server, we could
search it easier...

We also use a email system called FirstClass from OpenText and that is how
their Customer Admins collaborate.

Thanks,
Scott Wilson