[ngw] Antw: How to make this Group Wiser

Thomas Stimper tstimper at nmedv.de
Tue Aug 30 17:28:33 UTC 2016

Hi Scoll,

i have ngwlist in my GroupWise since 2002, i like the easy searching.

You could use
http://www.advansyscorp.com/products/archive/archive-to-go/groupwise-resource-archive/
to get the Archive of NGWlist back to 1999.

Best regards

Thomas

Thomas Stimper

MCNE
Novell Silver Partner
neue medien edv-systeme gmbh
Zwickauer Str. 224
09116 Chemnitz
Germany
Email tstimper at nmedv.de
Tel. +49 371 8448890
Fax +49 371 8448891
Amtsgericht Chemnitz, HRB 12552
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Stimper
USt.ID DE176096756
www.nmedv.de

>>> "Scott Wilson" <scott.wilson at musco.com> 30.08.2016 18:11 >>>
Hello,

We are new to groupwise and really excited to start using it.
This isn't necesarily a comment about GroupWise but rather how we
admins
as a "group" can be "wise"r together.

It would be really nice if there is a way to search this mail list for
past postings for hints and tips.  To me it seems a bit dated in
technology.

It would be awesome if this data could be housed inside of a Groupwise
server for GroupWise Admins.  The server could also be a cutting edge
system to all GW admins out there to see new features and test patches
for
MicroFocus engineers.  Also, because GroupWise does indexing of
content,
if this mail list was moved into Shared Folder on a server, we could
search it easier...

We also use a email system called FirstClass from OpenText and that is
how
their Customer Admins collaborate.

Thanks,
Scott Wilson