[ngw] pasting names into TO field

Jim Gosney jgosney at genesco.com
Tue Aug 30 19:35:58 UTC 2016

With GW 2012, I can take a list of names such as...

bob smith
larry williams
suzy queue

And  highlight them all and paste them into the TO field and, assuming they were in the address book, it would resolve all of them.  With 2014 client, that doesn't appear possible.  This was a very useful "trick" if I needed to email many people from a text list.  Is there a workaround for this or another method of pasting?  I've even looked for different "view" files to see if I could find the old style 2012 interface but no luck

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. No waiver of any legal privilege or proprietary right is intended or shall be deemed to have occurred by the transmission of this e-mail or its contents or attachments to any person other than the originally intended recipient.  If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination, storage or copying of this e-mail or the information contained in it or attached to it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender by telephone. Thank you.