[ngw] Syslog & GroupWise Logs

Jeremy Rogers Jeremy.Rogers at baptist-health.org
Wed Aug 31 20:06:50 UTC 2016

I'm just curious what others are doing to centralize their logging for GroupWise.  In particular, I'd be interested in account changes being pushed to a centralized log server as well as possibly account login errors.  I've got my GW servers setup for syslog, but I didn't see anything specific about sending other logs.

Thanks.

Jeremy Rogers, CCA
Senior Network Analyst
Baptist Health Information Systems
Ph: (501) 202-7812
Fax: (501) 202-7473

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER NOTICE

The information, both of the message and any attachments, contained in this message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.

If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to an intended recipient, or has received this message in error, you are hereby notified that we do not consent to any reading, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and any such actions are strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the transmitted information.