[ngw] Off topic: Veeam with NSS?

Brad Rodgers BRodgers at cesa7.org
Thu Dec 1 19:06:16 UTC 2016

Joe,

Reach out to Joe Marton at Veeam -- joe.marton at veeam.com.  In a former life he was a Novell SE and has worked with the Veeam PMs to update and improve their NSS support.  I have seen him demo the NSS support so I know it does work.

Joe recently announced Veeam support for 64-bit NSS volumes on Cool Solutions -- https://www.novell.com/communities/coolsolutions/veeam-adds-oes-2015-support/

-Brad

Brad Rodgers
Director of Administrative Technology
920.617.5648
brodgers at cesa7.org

>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 12/1/2016 12:24 PM >>>
Any of you backing up NSS volumes with Veeam?
We're hitting a problem where it looks (size wise) that the data is being backed up, but when we go to restore them, we're unable to see the NSS volumes. Just curious if anyone else has seen something similar, we're already dealing with Veeam support but they seem kinda stumped so far.

NOTICE: This email and all attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and intended SOLELY for the recipients as identified in the "To", "Cc" and "Bcc" lines of this email.  If you are not an intended recipient, your receipt of this email and its attachments is the result of an inadvertent disclosure or unauthorized transmittal.  Sender reserves and asserts all rights to confidentiality, including all privileges that may apply.  Pursuant to those rights and privileges, immediately DELETE and DESTROY all copies of the email and its attachments, in whatever form, and immediately NOTIFY the sender of your receipt of this email.  DO NOT review, copy, forward or rely on the email and its attachments in any way.

NOTICE: NO DUTIES ARE ASSUMED, INTENDED OR CREATED BY THIS COMMUNICATION.  If you have not executed a fee contract or an engagement letter, this firm does NOT represent you as your attorney.  You are encouraged to retain counsel of your choice if you desire to do so.  All rights of the sender for violations of the confidentiality and privileges applicable to this email and any attachments are expressly reserved.

This e-mail message together with any attachments or reply should not be considered private or confidential because it may be archived and subject to public disclosure under certain circumstances, such as requests made pursuant to Wisconsin public records law.

The message is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Please note that the views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Cooperative Educational Service Agency #7. Any unauthorized use, distribution, copying or disclosure by you or to any other person is prohibited.