[ngw] Off topic: Veeam with NSS?

Marvin Huffaker mhuffaker at redjuju.com
Mon Dec 12 17:15:14 UTC 2016

I have successfully accessed NSS Volumes that were replicated with Veeam so I know it works..   Using replicas though, not the backup function.

Marvin Huffaker
mhuffaker at redjuju.com
Office:  480-988-7215 (Best Number)
Cell: 480-797-2989

>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 12/1/2016 11:24 AM >>>
Any of you backing up NSS volumes with Veeam?
We're hitting a problem where it looks (size wise) that the data is being backed up, but when we go to restore them, we're unable to see the NSS volumes. Just curious if anyone else has seen something similar, we're already dealing with Veeam support but they seem kinda stumped so far.

NOTICE: This email and all attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and intended SOLELY for the recipients as identified in the "To", "Cc" and "Bcc" lines of this email.  If you are not an intended recipient, your receipt of this email and its attachments is the result of an inadvertent disclosure or unauthorized transmittal.  Sender reserves and asserts all rights to confidentiality, including all privileges that may apply.  Pursuant to those rights and privileges, immediately DELETE and DESTROY all copies of the email and its attachments, in whatever form, and immediately NOTIFY the sender of your receipt of this email.  DO NOT review, copy, forward or rely on the email and its attachments in any way.
NOTICE: NO DUTIES ARE ASSUMED, INTENDED OR CREATED BY THIS COMMUNICATION.  If you have not executed a fee contract or an engagement letter, this firm does NOT represent you as your attorney.  You are encouraged to retain counsel of your choice if you desire to do so.  All rights of the sender for violations of the confidentiality and privileges applicable to this email and any attachments are expressly reserved.