[ngw] Appointments from Exchange

Ken Etter KLE at msktd.com
Mon Dec 12 17:51:41 UTC 2016

Marvin,
I've seen issues with appointments arriving as blank emails.  Usual fix is to have the sender delete and recreate their address book entry for the recipient.  The problem is the Exchange user sending appointments in the wrong format.  There is an enhancement request on the ideas forum: https://ideas.microfocus.com/MFI/novell-gw/Idea/Detail/163

Ken
>>> "Marvin Huffaker" <mhuffaker at redjuju.com> 12/12/2016 12:17 PM >>>
Just wanted to put a couple feelers out before digging in deep with troubleshooting.

I have experienced a couple issues recently where someone who uses Exchange or Office 365 sends me an appointment for my calendar, but the message either never arrives at all, or arrives as just an empty email with no appointment information attached.  It has caused some embarrassment and confusion on my end but I don't really know if it's a GroupWise issue or something else.

Has anybody else experienced anything like this?

Marvin

Marvin Huffaker
mhuffaker at redjuju.com
Office:  480-988-7215 (Best Number)