[ngw] Appointments from Exchange

Marvin Huffaker mhuffaker at redjuju.com
Mon Dec 12 18:50:26 UTC 2016

Thanks for the feedback, glad I am not alone in this. Microfocus needs to fix this.

Marvin
>>> Laura Buckley <Laura at laurabuckley.co.za> 12/12/2016 11:40 AM >>>
Hi,

Perhaps phone the Exchange administrator and ask if they have created you
as an external address in their global address book.  If they have they
have probably created you as a "GroupWise" address.  Now I know that sounds
like the right thing to do but it is most certainly not.  Exchange mangles
anything with the word GroupWise attached to it.  They must create you as a
standard SMTP address.

If it is only one or two senders from the company, but not others, then as
Ken says.... get them to delete you from their contacts aka People folder
and re add you.

Please let us know how it goes.

Cheers,

Laura