[ngw] Appointments from Exchange

Laura Buckley Laura at laurabuckley.co.za
Mon Dec 12 18:53:39 UTC 2016

Hi Marvin,

Whilst I appreciate that it would be great to have Micro Focus fix this,
it's a little difficult when Microsoft keep changing proprietary code.
Just like what they do internally in Exchange when an external address is
created as "GroupWise" it talks gibberish so as to point the finger back at
GroupWise.

Just my two cents worth.

Cheers,

Laura