[ngw] GW2014 R2 SP1 HP2 is now shipping

Joe Brugaletta JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com
Thu Dec 15 05:33:33 UTC 2016

lol right? I've been waiting for hp2 to come out.. didn't see it in my "new patches" emails or anything. I probably just missed it.

I got two phone calls from two different micro focus people calling me about zenworks 2017 within about 10 minutes of eachother.

NOTICE: This email and all attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and intended SOLELY for the recipients as identified in the "To", "Cc" and "Bcc" lines of this email.  If you are not an intended recipient, your receipt of this email and its attachments is the result of an inadvertent disclosure or unauthorized transmittal.  Sender reserves and asserts all rights to confidentiality, including all privileges that may apply.  Pursuant to those rights and privileges, immediately DELETE and DESTROY all copies of the email and its attachments, in whatever form, and immediately NOTIFY the sender of your receipt of this email.  DO NOT review, copy, forward or rely on the email and its attachments in any way.

NOTICE: NO DUTIES ARE ASSUMED, INTENDED OR CREATED BY THIS COMMUNICATION.  If you have not executed a fee contract or an engagement letter, this firm does NOT represent you as your attorney.  You are encouraged to retain counsel of your choice if you desire to do so.  All rights of the sender for violations of the confidentiality and privileges applicable to this email and any attachments are expressly reserved.

>>> "Paul Lamontagne" <Paul.Lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com> 12/14/2016 6:27 PM >>>
You and me both...I only saw it...Today..

There was no communication as far as I saw about this.

I also hear now that ZENWorks 2017 should be made available tomorrow as well.

Paul
>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 2016-12-14 2:55 PM >>>
Actually.. Novell's patch site is saying this came out on Dec 2? I must've missed it :)

GroupWise 2014 R2 SP1 HP2 is available at download.novell.com

http://download.novell.com/Download?buildid=Fie6HoO8lfU~

There is a Fix in this that impacts shared folders in GMS , wo you will required that you also upgrade to GMS 2014 R2 SP1 HP1

Paul