[ngw] GW2014 R2 SP1 HP2 is now shipping

Ryan Radschlag radschlagr at hartfordjt1.k12.wi.us
Thu Dec 15 14:35:35 UTC 2016

Really!? ZCM is being released today? Why don't I ever get these phone calls!?

-Ryan

>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 12/14/16 11:34 PM >>>
lol right? I've been waiting for hp2 to come out.. didn't see it in my "new patches" emails or anything. I probably just missed it.

I got two phone calls from two different micro focus people calling me about zenworks 2017 within about 10 minutes of eachother.

NOTICE: This email and all attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and intended SOLELY for the recipients as identified in the "To", "Cc" and "Bcc" lines of this email.  If you are not an intended recipient, your receipt of this email and its attachments is the result of an inadvertent disclosure or unauthorized transmittal.  Sender reserves and asserts all rights to confidentiality, including all privileges that may apply.  Pursuant to those rights and privileges, immediately DELETE and DESTROY all copies of the email and its attachments, in whatever form, and immediately NOTIFY the sender of your receipt of this email.  DO NOT review, copy, forward or rely on the email and its attachments in any way.

NOTICE: NO DUTIES ARE ASSUMED, INTENDED OR CREATED BY THIS COMMUNICATION.  If you have not executed a fee contract or an engagement letter, this firm does NOT represent you as your attorney.  You are encouraged to retain counsel of your choice if you desire to do so.  All rights of the sender for violations of the confidentiality and privileges applicable to this email and any attachments are expressly reserved.

>>> "Paul Lamontagne" <Paul.Lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com> 12/14/2016 6:27 PM >>>
You and me both...I only saw it...Today..

There was no communication as far as I saw about this.

I also hear now that ZENWorks 2017 should be made available tomorrow as well.

Paul
>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 2016-12-14 2:55 PM >>>
Actually.. Novell's patch site is saying this came out on Dec 2? I must've missed it :)

GroupWise 2014 R2 SP1 HP2 is available at download.novell.com

http://download.novell.com/Download?buildid=Fie6HoO8lfU~

There is a Fix in this that impacts shared folders in GMS , wo you will required that you also upgrade to GMS 2014 R2 SP1 HP1

Paul

This e-mail message together with any attachments or reply should not be considered private or confidential because it may be archived and subject to public disclosure under certain circumstances, such as requests made pursuant to Wisconsin public records law.

The message is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.  Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.  Please note that the views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the School District of Hartford Jt. #1.  Any unauthorized use, distribution, copying or disclosure by you or to any other person is prohibited.