[ngw] Mail moving to trash automatically 100 at a time.

Marvin Huffaker mhuffaker at redjuju.com
Thu Dec 15 19:36:56 UTC 2016

This user is not a GMS user and I am not aware of any other access points they are using (such as IMAP)..

It happens on different client versions and different workstations for this particular user. It does not happen to other users on same workstations.

Marvin

Marvin Huffaker
mhuffaker at redjuju.com
Office:  480-988-7215 (Best Number)