[ngw] Webaccess with Chrome

Jonathan Paul jpaul at stfrancis.edu
Fri Dec 16 15:11:21 UTC 2016

Once the mailbox finally shows up, if you logout and then back in, does it populate almost immediately ?  Even if you login an 1hr or so later, it is much faster.  That is what I am experiencing and it sounds like the same thing you are describing.    We are on 2014, but also have 2012 webaccess running and both behave the same way.  I had an SR open previously, was told it was fixed in 2014R2, but did not have a lot of confidence in that based on what I was reading about R2 webaccess so we stayed on 2014.

Jonathan