[ngw] GW SLES entitlement

Stephen Hesser shesser at arandpartners.com
Mon Feb 1 18:23:35 UTC 2016

I see where you see this. . This entitlement also includes 30 days of
installation support on SLES and 1 year of patch updates. But the price
your looking at I believe is a one year deal.  They don't prorate for
multi year agreements any more I believe. If your were to purchase 2
years of maint. you will probably get 2 years of patching and support.

>>> Joseph Marton <jmmarton at gmail.com> 2/1/2016 12:09 PM >>>
That doesn't sound right.

https://www.novell.com/licensing/eula/groupwise/eula-groupwise-2014R2-102715_en.pdf

Joe

On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 11:52 AM, Matt Weisberg <matt at weisberg.net>
wrote:

> I recently discovered that I was incorrect in my interpretation of
the
> SLES entitlement included with GroupWise.  I always thought that you
were
> entitled to use as much SLES as needed to support your GroupWise work
loads
> and that you would be entitled to basic patch channel updates for
SLES as