[ngw] GW SLES entitlement

Matt Weisberg matt at weisberg.net
Mon Feb 1 19:27:57 UTC 2016

If you read the EULA, it looks like my original assumption. As long as you have maintenance, you get the SLES patch entitlement.

But the SuSE folks are being adamant that this is NOT the case.  There is no open-ended patch update entitlement included with GW, period.

So someone is not telling me the right info here.

Believe me, I’ve been touting this as a benefit of using/keeping GroupWise, you get the OS to run it on (WITH PATCHES) included with your GW maintenance.

I need to know if I should stop saying that.

Matt

—
  Matt Weisberg
  Weisberg Consulting, Inc.