[ngw] Problem with an HTML email in webaccess

Jonathan Paul jpaul at stfrancis.edu
Tue Feb 2 16:42:12 UTC 2016

I am having a problem with webaccess not showing an html email correctly in webacces, both 2012 and 2014.  There is a button that is supposed to be a link within the email, but when looking at the message in webaccess its just empty white space, though you can click where its supposed to be and it takes you where its supposed to go.

Tried various browsers, same result.  The messages displays correctly in the full client and on my phone through data sync.  Also forwarded out to gmail and it works correctly there. Anyone have any ideas of anything to adjust server-side that might get this to display correctly ?

Messages are coming from an outside vendor so I don't have a lot of control over them.  Not sure if its just bad html or something within webaccess.

Thanks
Jonathan

NetworkSupportServices
University of St.Francis