[ngw] novell-ncpenc bug in January Maintenance Update

David Krotil David.Krotil at hilo.cz
Wed Feb 3 02:38:29 UTC 2016

Backrev to novell-ncpenc-5.2.2-0.96.120.5.x86_64.rpm from  September
2015 OES 11 SP2 Scheduled Maintenance Update 10853
http://download.novell.com/Download?buildid=iQAY7FVo2Lo~

e-mailové zprávy.

about it.

>>> "Brad Rodgers" <BRodgers at cesa7.org> 2/3/2016 3:32 dop. >>>
Unfortunately I applied the January Maintenance Update tonight before
saw your email.  Now ConsoleOne cannot open my GroupWise domain from a
Windows workstation running the Novell client.  I assume this caused
by
the bug you mentioned?
Does anyone know a resolution to this problem?  My environment is
GroupWise 2012 SP4 running on OES 2015.
-Brad

Brad Rodgers
Director of Administrative Technology
920.617.5648
brodgers at cesa7.org

>>> "David Krotil" <David.Krotil at hilo.cz> 2/2/2016 10:19 AM >>>
That´s part of OES, NCP Engine.

e-mailové zprávy.

Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not
the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may
be
about it.

>>> "Ken Etter" <KLE at msktd.com> 02.02.2016 16:32 >>>
David,

What is novell-ncpenc and what OS/applications does it affect?

Ken
>>> "David Krotil" <David.Krotil at hilo.cz> 2/2/2016 7:06 AM >>>
Hi ,
I got info from MF eng, that there is bug in novell-ncpenc in January
Maintenance Update, we should wait for fix .

David

e-mailové zprávy.

Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not
the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may
be
about it.

This e-mail message together with any attachments or reply should not
be
considered private or confidential because it may be archived and
subject to public di
sclosure under certain circumstances, such as
requests made pursuant to Wisconsin public records law.

The message is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to which they are addressed. Please notify the sender immediately by
e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this
e-mail from your system. Please note that the views or opinions
presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Cooperative Educational Service Agency
#7. Any unauthorized use, distribution, copying or disclosure by you
or
to any other person is prohibited.