[ngw] novell-ncpenc bug in January Maintenance Update

David Krotil David.Krotil at hilo.cz
Thu Feb 4 01:39:42 UTC 2016

That´s suitable for one server, but not for fifty. Anyone from MF has
info, when will be this fix in update channel ?

Thanks

e-mailové zprávy.

about it.

>>> Richard Beels <rbeels at yahoo.com> 2/4/2016 2:08 dop. >>>

if you have support, you can open an SR and get a PTF per
https://www.novell.com/support/kb/doc.php?id=7017213.

OES 11 sp2
replaces novell-ncpenc-5.2.2-0.96.126.1
with novell-ncpenc-5.2.2-0.96.120.5.849.1.PTF.960072

rcndsd stop
zypper in --oldpackage
/grpwise/sdd/novell-ncpenc-5.2.2-0.96.120.5.849.1.PTF.960072.x86_64.rpm
rcndsd start

ConsoleOne back to normal.  until tomorrow when 2014 goes in....  :)

At 02/03/2016 at 14:44, Shakespearean monkeys danced on Andrew
Ferris's keyboard and said:
>Thanks for confirming Brad and Stephen.
>
>Andrew

>I had the issue on OES 2015 and my fix was to back-rev to
>5.6.0-0.176.xxxxxxxx.  I suppose that means the problem is affecting
>both OES 11 and OES 2015
>

>Brad Rodgers
>Director of Administrative Technology
>920.617.5648
>brodgers at cesa7.org

>Down thread there was talk of back-revving novell-ncpenc
>5.2.xxxxxxxx. That's the OES 11 version as the OES 2015 version is
>5.6.xxxxxxxxx

Cheers!