[ngw] GroupWise Mobility Service question

Tim Mulvaney TMulvaney at mail.millikin.edu
Thu Feb 4 16:48:47 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

This morning our NDS server just stopped working in that devices can't connect to server. The Device Sync Agent has stopped responding in the Admin console. The status is Critical Unknown. Also in the Device Sync Health there's this message, There is a large number of events waiting to be converted to mobile format.

The services are still running when I issue the command "rcgms status". When I restart the service the Device Sync status is not Critical but within a few minutes it turns that way.

Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions. Appreciate any advice. Thanks!

I see this in the engine.log
2016-02-04 08:43:10.107 WARNING [CP WSGIServer Thread-48] [engine:1083] [userID:] [eventID:] [objectID:] [] Lost connection to App Interface for default.pipeline1.mobility connector, changing status to stopped

Environment
GroupWise 2012
12.0.3-118451
GMS 2.1.0 Build 230

dsapp General Health Check results (just the failed results)
Checking Mobility Services...
Checking for PostgreSQL 8.3.23: ..running
Checking for gms config: ..running
Checking for gms web admin: ..running
Checking for gms agent manager: ..running
Checking for gms engine: ..running
Checking for gms monitor: ..running
Mobility Connector listening on port 443: true
GroupWise Connector listening on port 4500: true

Connection refused on port 443
Connection successful on port 4500

Failed.