[ngw] Filtering Sent Items makes GroupWise non-responsive

Jonathan Paul jpaul at stfrancis.edu
Fri Feb 5 17:49:07 UTC 2016

Did you check the quick finder indexes ?  Usually when we have users with searching problems, they have lots of items that are not indexed.  I am not on R2 though.

>>> "Matt Schlawin" <MSchlawin at FVLHS.ORG> 2/5/2016 11:45 AM >>>
Sorry, forgot the environment.  GroupWise 2014 R2 running on OES 11 SP1
>>> "Matt Schlawin" <MSchlawin at FVLHS.ORG> 2/5/2016 11:43 AM >>>
Hi everyone,

I have two users who cannot filter or sort their sent items.  For one user, GroupWise becomes unresponsive and finally brings up the dialog box to close the application.  And the other user gets a "record update filter failed" error.

Before I start running Mailbox/Library Maintenance, does anyone have a suggestion on what steps I should take?

Thanks!

Matt