[ngw] Antw: Re: GroupWise 2014 POA SSL Generate Certificate error SSL

Thomas Stimper tstimper at nmedv.de
Fri Feb 5 21:53:16 UTC 2016

yes we did not move the certs, but we have SSL disabled now on all
agents
and the POAs still do not start.
I think, we missed the *.poa startup files too

What is the correct location for this files in gw2014?

Thanks

Thomas

>>> "Morris Blackham" <mblackham at microfocus.com> 05.02.2016 22:33 >>>
If you moved to a new server,  you probably didn't get the
certificates
directory copied to the new server.  It's under
/opt/novell/groupwise/certificates/<hashdirectory>

copy that to the new server adn then restart your admin service

--Morris
>>> Thomas Stimper <tstimper at nmedv.de> 2/5/2016 1:26 PM >>>
Hi,

after moving  GW2014 from old  OES11SP1 to a new OES11SP2 server the
POA doesnt start.
This seems related to SSL.

Generatin a new SSL certificate in GW Admin Service runs into an
error.

Generate Certificate in POA brings the error
java.ws.rs.WebApplicationException:
javax.xml.bind.MarshalException - with linked exception
[java net ConnectException: Connection refused]

Any ideas how to fix that?

Thank you.

Best regards

Thomas