[ngw] GW 2012 to GW 2014 R2

Keith Larson klarson at k12group.net
Wed Feb 10 22:19:38 UTC 2016

I'll wait to let this one bake a little longer.  I'm not in that big of
a hurry.

Keith Larson
Franklin Computer Services - K12 Group
614.561.4887
klarson at k12group.net

>>> "Pam Robello" <pkrobello at gmail.com> 2/10/2016 4:51 PM >>>

Keith

Another tidbit, actually wait until tomorrow afternoon or Friday to
open the SR asking for the build.  There is an issue with the Stellant
viewers that will require an extra step with any FTF before tomorrow's
build.  Or you can open the SR and give me the number.  I can grab it
and then send you tomorrow's build

Pam

>>> David Krotil<David.Krotil at hilo.cz> 2/10/2016 2:39 PM >>>

But ask support for actual FTF , you can use this TID
https://www.novell.com/support/kb/doc.php?id=7017203 .

e-mailové zprávy.

Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not
the

taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may
be

about it.

>>> "Keith Larson" <klarson at k12group.net> 10.02.2016 21:55 >>>

great.  thank you.

klarson at k12group.net

>>> "David Krotil" <David.Krotil at hilo.cz> 2/10/2016 3:11 PM >>>

I did this and no problem.

e-mailové zprávy.

Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not

the

intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any

action

taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may

be

about it.

>>> "Keith Larson" <klarson at k12group.net> 10.02.2016 21:03 >>>

Is it acceptable to go straight from gw 2012 sp2 to gw 2014 r2?

klarson at k12group.net