[ngw] using postfix with imap

James Taylor james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Thu Feb 11 07:07:04 UTC 2016

I wonder what mechanism webacces  is using to get the unread message count?
It must be accessible via SOAP somehow.

I’m having a hard time seeing the logic of using postfix on linux to support map lookups.
If you want a dedicated map lookup on linux, GWIA performs the same function and doesn’t require a copy of your messages on another server.

Ideally, there is a soap mechanism to access this information separate from web access.

-jt