[ngw] GW2014 R2 SP1 release date??

Matt Schlawin MSchlawin at FVLHS.ORG
Wed Feb 17 19:44:13 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone,

I have been having a series of problems ever since upgrading to R2.  I have users who cannot search their sent items, I have POA crashes, slow performance, and a few other bugs.

I have contacted support and put on two different client builds.  On the server side, I have run through the steps in TID 7017203.  Things have been a little better, but I'm hoping MicroFocus comes out with official fixes soon.

Does anyone know when the first SP to fix this problems is scheduled?  Or do I keep calling support to get new builds?  I have some end users who are getting pretty frustrated.

Thanks!

Matt