[ngw] Antw: Re: GW2014 R2 SP1 release date??

Danita Zanre dzanre.ngwlist at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 15:33:09 UTC 2016

I have been an active participant on every beta since WordPerfect Office 4.0b. There has never been an instance where WordPerfect/Novell/ATT/MF signed off on sending out the product with critical bugs. And yet issues always slip through. As has been mentioned, until you get it "out in the wild" the many permutations possible are impossible to emulate. And to my knowledge, the issues being discussed here were not "hot buttons" during this beta.

I agree that client fixes would be nice ongoing.

Thanks,

     -Danita

Sent from my iPhone