[ngw] What is the biggest individual GW active mailbox anyone has seen?

Jim Gosney jgosney at genesco.com
Tue Feb 23 13:49:07 UTC 2016

We've got three (out of 1400) over 100GB:  117GB, 136GB, and the largest is 167GB!  But we are slowly moving them into Retain so these are probably the max for us.

>>> Mark Currie <MCurrie at laserfast.com.au> 2/23/2016 5:29 AM >>>
Hi All,

In the tradition of the longest uptime of Netware servers, I wanted to put the question out as to what is the biggest individual GW active mailbox anyone has seen out in the wild?

I think I have a good starter - a user at a long standing customer has an active mailbox of 130Gb+, not counting archives! (Will get the pic next time I'm onsite)...

So what has anyone else seen as just crazy size mailboxes?

Sorry - no prizes, just bragging rights! :)

Cheers,
Mark Currie

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. No waiver of any legal privilege or proprietary right is intended or shall be deemed to have occurred by the transmission of this e-mail or its contents or attachments to any person other than the originally intended recipient.  If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination, storage or copying of this e-mail or the information contained in it or attached to it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender by telephone. Thank you.