[ngw] What is the biggest individual GW active mailbox anyone has seen?

Stephen Hesser shesser at arandpartners.com
Tue Feb 23 14:01:18 UTC 2016

Where is the most accurate place to view the sizes on the system?  We're on 2012sp4

>>> "Ken Etter" <KLE at msktd.com> 2/23/2016 7:56 AM >>>
I can't beat that.  The largest one here is only 121 GB.
>>> Mark Currie <MCurrie at laserfast.com.au> 2/23/2016 6:29 AM >>>
Hi All,

In the tradition of the longest uptime of Netware servers, I wanted to put the question out as to what is the biggest individual GW active mailbox anyone has seen out in the wild?

I think I have a good starter - a user at a long standing customer has an active mailbox of 130Gb+, not counting archives! (Will get the pic next time I'm onsite)...

So what has anyone else seen as just crazy size mailboxes?

Sorry - no prizes, just bragging rights! :)

Cheers,
Mark Currie