[ngw] What is the biggest individual GW active mailbox anyone has seen?

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Tue Feb 23 14:21:24 UTC 2016

If you have done a recent gwcheck contents check, then you can turn on the mailbox size column in the user display of either ConsoleOne, or the GW Web Admin tool for GW2014+
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> "Ken Etter" <KLE at msktd.com> 2/23/2016 9:18 AM >>>
I use GWMBSize (can be downloaded here: http://www.anykeyonline.nl/oldsite/) and run it against the GWCheck Log files from a User Contents check.  But I wonder if there is anything built into the new GroupWise Admin that provides this information.

Ken
>>> "Stephen Hesser" <shesser at arandpartners.com> 2/23/2016 9:01 AM >>>
Where is the most accurate place to view the sizes on the system?  We're on 2012sp4

>>> "Ken Etter" <KLE at msktd.com> 2/23/2016 7:56 AM >>>
I can't beat that.  The largest one here is only 121 GB.
>>> Mark Currie <MCurrie at laserfast.com.au> 2/23/2016 6:29 AM >>>
Hi All,

In the tradition of the longest uptime of Netware servers, I wanted to put the question out as to what is the biggest individual GW active mailbox anyone has seen out in the wild?

I think I have a good starter - a user at a long standing customer has an active mailbox of 130Gb+, not counting archives! (Will get the pic next time I'm onsite)...

So what has anyone else seen as just crazy size mailboxes?

Sorry - no prizes, just bragging rights! :)

Cheers,
Mark Currie