[ngw] Open Linux Engineer position

Jim Gosney jgosney at genesco.com
Tue Feb 23 16:41:56 UTC 2016

I know this is kinda off-topic for the GroupWise board but since the
majority of you are running GW on Linux, figured I'd throw it out
there.

The company I work for, Genesco, here in Nashville has an open position
for a Senior Linux Engineer.  We are a SuSE shop with over 60 Linux
servers currently in place but the Linux farm is rapidly growing.  We
are also a GroupWise shop (obviously) so any GroupWise experience would
be a plus!

Here's the link directly to the job posting on our public website:
https://wfa.kronostm.com/index.jsp?SRCSEQ=postingSearchResults&applicationName=GenescoKTMDReqExt&SEQ=jobDetails&POSTING_ID=67036075206

If that long link fails because one of the parameters change, simply go
to http://www.genesco.com, click on Careers, then Genesco, then Genesco
Corporate.  Then click on Information Technology.  The job is listed as
"Senior Systems Engineer (Linux)".

Feel free to email off-board me with any questions.

~+~^~+~^~+~^~+~^~+~^~+~^~+~^
Jim Gosney
* Linux System Engineer
* Groupwise System Engineer
* Mobility Server Admin
Genesco, Inc.
Nashville, TN
615-367-7850

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential
and may also be privileged. No waiver of any legal privilege or
proprietary right is intended or shall be deemed to have occurred by the
transmission of this e-mail or its contents or attachments to any person
other than the originally intended recipient.  If you are not an
intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any
unauthorized use, dissemination, storage or copying of this e-mail or
the information contained in it or attached to it is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it
and immediately notify the sender by telephone. Thank you.