[ngw] Antw: GW 2014 WebAcc Issues

Bruce Perrin Bruce.Perrin at lbb.texas.gov
Tue Feb 23 20:16:55 UTC 2016

Well, believe it or not, that is working as desired (per Novell). When
you enable a vacation rule via web access, it fires against all email in
your in box. In R2, there should be a warning that tells you that is
going to happen.
>>> "Thomas Stimper" <tstimper at nmedv.de> 2/23/2016 2:13 PM >>>
Hi Warren,

>The other issue is creating a vacation rule on WebAcc. People start
receiving old messages from the user that enabled the vacation rule.
People wonder what the messages are all about. >Doesn't seem to happen
if the rule is created on the Windows client and then enabled on the
web, just the creation.

We have seen exactly the same issue last week at on e of our customers
with GW2014 SP1.
The error only occures with WebAccess.

Did you open an SR? Did you got a bug number?

Best regards

Thomas

Thomas Stimper

MCNE
Novell Silver Partner
neue medien edv-systeme gmbh
Zwickauer Str. 224
09116 Chemnitz
Germany
Email tstimper at nmedv.de
Tel. +49 371 8448890
Fax +49 371 8448891
Amtsgericht Chemnitz, HRB 12552
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Stimper
USt.ID DE176096756
www.nmedv.de

>>> "Warren Stewart" <wstewart at cccoe.k12.ca.us> 23.02.2016 20:48 >>>
Hi,

I had a couple of business critical issues with WebAcc on GW 2014 and
would like to hear if others have experienced these issues and if they
have been resolved in R2.

The first issue is multiple appointments created when add an
appointment on WebAcc. It appears to have something to do with auto
save. First noticed in 2014 version 0. Still occurred in SP1 and also
SP2.

The other issue is creating a vacation rule on WebAcc. People start
receiving old messages from the user that enabled the vacation rule.
People wonder what the messages are all about. Doesn't seem to happen
if
the rule is created on the Windows client and then enabled on the web,
just the creation.

Thanks,

Warren Stewart