[ngw] Splitting GroupWise systems - new system name

David Krotil David.Krotil at hilo.cz
Tue Feb 23 22:48:35 UTC 2016

There is no way to change system name, maybe NTS can do that.

e-mailové zprávy.

about it.

>>> "Thomas Stimper" <tstimper at nmedv.de> 23.02.2016 23:10 >>>
Hi,

we are running GroupWise 2012 and we need to split our GroupWise
system
into two separate
Systems and at least one system will be connected to two newly created
eDir Tree.

Will the released domain -> new System get an new GroupWise system
name?

Is there any way to change the GroupWise system name?

Thanks

Thomas

Thomas Stimper

MCNE