[ngw] What is the biggest individual GW active mailbox anyone has seen?

Ian Young IYoung at graphic.plc.uk
Wed Feb 24 12:27:50 UTC 2016

We have an archive of 294GB

Cheers
Ian
>>> "Jeffrey D. Sessler" <jeff at scrippscollege.edu> 23/02/2016 15:25 >>>
The largest I had was 40GB main and 30GB archive, but the interesting stat was that the exponential rate of increase for all of our mailboxes. At the end in 2015, our PO was gaining well over 30GB per month making storage a challenge.

Jeff

On 2/23/16, 3:29 AM, "ngw-bounces+jeff=scrippscollege.edu at ngwlist.com on behalf of Mark Currie" <ngw-bounces+jeff=scrippscollege.edu at ngwlist.com on behalf of MCurrie at laserfast.com.au> wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>In the tradition of the longest uptime of Netware servers, I wanted to put the question out as to what is the biggest individual GW active mailbox anyone has seen out in the wild?
>
>I think I have a good starter - a user at a long standing customer has an active mailbox of 130Gb+, not counting archives! (Will get the pic next time I'm onsite)...
>
>So what has anyone else seen as just crazy size mailboxes?
>
>Sorry - no prizes, just bragging rights! :)
>
>Cheers,
>Mark Currie

Graphic PLC
Tel. +44 (0) 1363 774874
Fax. +44 (0) 1363 775753
Website: www.graphic.plc.uk

NB! Graphic requires all visitors to have a passport or photo driving licence as identification, when visiting the factory.

Before printing this email, please consider the environment.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee only and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not use the contents nor disclose them to any other person, and you are requested to notify the sender and delete the email.

Please note that design advice is given in good faith and without prejudice. Graphic cannot be held responsible for any product failure, or if systems do not perform as expected. Information given is for the use of the recipient only and others within their organisation; it should not be given to a third party without express authorisation from Graphic plc.

ITAR regulations stipulate that customers must inform their suppliers if their products are subject to ITAR regulations. If no mention of the ITAR regulations is made on the quote request or the order then Graphic PLC will assume that the ITAR regulations do not apply.

Internet communications are not secure, and Graphic PLC is not responsible for any changes made to the message after it was sent. Although steps have been taken to ensure that this email and any attachments are virus-free, Graphic plc cannot guarantee this, or accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of a virus. Recipients are advised to carry out their own virus checking, especially before opening an attachment.

Graphic PLC, registered in England no. 1036230.
Registered office: Graphic PLC, Down End, Lords Meadow Industrial Estate, Crediton, Devon, EX17 1HN, England.