[ngw] (OT maybe) Link to folder

Ken Etter KLE at msktd.com
Wed Feb 24 16:08:07 UTC 2016

This is probably a Windows setting as opposed to being something in GroupWise, but just in case I thought I would ask here...

We have a user who frequently sends emails in-house that include a link to a folder on our network.  He creates it by using the GroupWise HTML Insert Hyperlink button and just replaces the URL with the path (such as M:\Users\JohnDoe).  Most people who receive the email can click the link and the folder opens in Windows Explorer (not Internet Explorer).  But some users click the link and it opens in their default browser (in this case Chrome).  Any ideas how to make this open in Explorer (not Internet Explorer) for everyone?  Probably something simple, but I haven't been able to figure it out yet.

Thanks,
Ken