[ngw] iOS devices stop syncing

Ken Etter KLE at msktd.com
Mon Jan 4 13:43:04 UTC 2016

Sorry for the delay in responding.  I took some time off for Christmas/New Years and didn't look at my work emails at all.
I have two post offices.  The odd thing is that the SSLCheck script claims that one post office is using SSL for SOAP and the other is not.  But actually both are NOT using SSL for SOAP at the moment.  I have no clue why the script thinks otherwise.

Ken
>>> "Alan Bens" <ABENS at go-metro.com> 12/29/2015 2:39 PM >>>
Ken,
   Can you tell me what the odd results are from the SSLCheck script
for the newest GMS?   I'd like to know if it's what I'm having and
opened and SR and getting no response on.

Al B

Alan D. Bens, CNA, RLE, GCE
SORTA/Metro, System Administrator
602 Main. St