[ngw] Quick Response in GW2014 R2

Matt Schlawin MSchlawin at FVLHS.ORG
Tue Jan 5 17:24:26 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

I just installed R2 and everything went very well with the install.  I like the new quick response feature, but I have an issue.

On about half the internal email I get, in the lower right I see the quick response button like this and it works just fine:

But on the rest of the internal email, I see nothing.  But if I just hover the mouse in the lower corner, I see this little sliver of a button:

If I carefully click on that tiny sliver, it works just fine and I get the quick response menu.

Has anyone else seen that behavior?

I used Zenworks to push down the R2 client on machines that already had 2014 on them.  Could that be an issue?

Thanks!

Matt