[ngw] Quick Response in GW2014 R2

Matt Schlawin MSchlawin at FVLHS.ORG
Tue Jan 5 20:38:09 UTC 2016

That is good to hear.  I hate being in the boat all by myself!

Let me know what you find.

Matt
>>> "Morris Blackham" <mblackham at microfocus.com> 1/5/2016 11:41 AM >>>
Just dup'd the issue with one email here.  Having a developer look at it..

--Morris
>>> Matt Schlawin <MSchlawin at FVLHS.ORG> 1/5/2016 10:24 AM >>>
Hello everyone,
I just installed R2 and everything went very well with the install.  I like the new quick response feature, but I have an issue.
On about half the internal email I get, in the lower right I see the quick response button like this and it works just fine:
But on the rest of the internal email, I see nothing.  But if I just hover the mouse in the lower corner, I see this little sliver of a button:
If I carefully click on that tiny sliver, it works just fine and I get the quick response menu.
Has anyone else seen that behavior?
I used Zenworks to push down the R2 client on machines that already had 2014 on them.  Could that be an issue?
Thanks!
Matt