[ngw] Quick Response in GW2014 R2

Paul Lamontagne Paul.Lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com
Tue Jan 5 22:48:45 UTC 2016

Matt,

Did you create the bundle for  ZENworks as documented in the GroupWise Interoperability manual? or your create yuor own bundle without the docs?

Thanks

Paul
>>> "Matt Schlawin" <MSchlawin at FVLHS.ORG> 2016-01-05 12:24 PM >>>
Hello everyone,
I just installed R2 and everything went very well with the install.  I like the new quick response feature, but I have an issue.
On about half the internal email I get, in the lower right I see the quick response button like this and it works just fine:
But on the rest of the internal email, I see nothing.  But if I just hover the mouse in the lower corner, I see this little sliver of a button:
If I carefully click on that tiny sliver, it works just fine and I get the quick response menu.
Has anyone else seen that behavior?
I used Zenworks to push down the R2 client on machines that already had 2014 on them.  Could that be an issue?
Thanks!
Matt