[ngw] Quick Response in GW2014 R2

Alan Bens ABENS at go-metro.com
Wed Jan 6 13:42:29 UTC 2016

Did anyone recommend the size?

Al B
>>> "Matt Schlawin" <MSchlawin at FVLHS.ORG> 1/5/2016 11:17 PM >>>
Yes.  They all have a picture.  So the solution is to shrink down the
size of the picture?
>>> "Morris Blackham" <mblackham at microfocus.com> 1/5/2016 5:10 PM >>>
Dev looked and fixed.   It has something to do with the size of the
photo image (if one exists) in the recieved item.
Matt, can you confirm that the items you have an issue with have a
photo for the sender?
--Morris
>>> Paul Lamontagne <Paul.Lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com> 1/5/2016
3:48 PM >>>
Matt,
Did you create the bundle for  ZENworks as documented in the GroupWise
Interoperability manual? or your create yuor own bundle without the
docs?
Thanks
Paul
>>> "Matt Schlawin" <MSchlawin at FVLHS.ORG> 2016-01-05 12:24 PM >>>
Hello everyone,
I just installed R2 and everything went very well with the install.  I
like the new quick response feature, but I have an issue.
On about half the internal email I get, in the lower right I see the
quick response button like this and it works just fine:
But on the rest of the internal email, I see nothing.  But if I just
hover the mouse in the lower corner, I see this little sliver of a
button:
If I carefully click on that tiny sliver, it works just fine and I get
the quick response menu.
Has anyone else seen that behavior?
I used Zenworks to push down the R2 client on machines that already had
2014 on them.  Could that be an issue?
Thanks!
Matt