[ngw] iOS devices stop syncing

Alan Bens ABENS at go-metro.com
Wed Jan 6 14:01:04 UTC 2016

Ken
  That's the same thing I have, and opened an SR with MicroFocus.  The
last response I got from them was Dec 30th asking for a remote session.
I'll post when they get me an answer.

Al B
>>> "Ken Etter" <KLE at msktd.com> 1/4/2016 8:43 AM >>>
Sorry for the delay in responding.  I took some time off for
Christmas/New Years and didn't look at my work emails at all.
I have two post offices.  The odd thing is that the SSLCheck script
claims that one post office is using SSL for SOAP and the other is not.
But actually both are NOT using SSL for SOAP at the moment.  I have no
clue why the script thinks otherwise.

Ken
>>> "Alan Bens" <ABENS at go-metro.com> 12/29/2015 2:39 PM >>>
Ken,
   Can you tell me what the odd results are from the SSLCheck script
for the newest GMS?   I'd like to know if it's what I'm having and
opened and SR and getting no response on.

Al B

Alan D. Bens, CNA, RLE, GCE
SORTA/Metro, System Administrator
602 Main. St