[ngw] Cant open archive

Joe Brugaletta JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com
Wed Jan 6 21:58:25 UTC 2016

Should've stayed on vacation.. i had a slight typo in the archive path location.. that'll do it :) working now. be nice if the client threw an error saying server/archive doesnt exist though!
>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 1/6/2016 8:39 AM >>>
Should I need to? I restored the user from night before's backup, does it give the user a new FID in that case? the current FID and the archive folder match up... whether thats her archive or not, I'm not positive of.
>>> "Joe Acquisto-j4" <joea at j4computers.com> 1/6/2016 2:50 AM >>>
You did match the FID ?

<568BCE4B020000B30003ACB3 at email.braytonlaw.com>, "Joe Brugaletta"