[ngw] personal archive errors w/ gwcheck

Joe Brugaletta JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com
Sat Jan 9 00:54:04 UTC 2016

Running standalone gwcheck (14) on a users personal archive.  Seeing errors like Problem 82 - Inaccessible Attachment File, or Error 83 Item Failed to Archive (how does an item fail to archive if its in the archive???)

Normally you'd run an misc option of IGNOREARCHIVEFAILURE or ATTCLIP, but there is no MISC tab for an archive gwcheck..

What can I do? having problems importing this archive into Retain, hence the gwchecks to hopefully push it along