[ngw] personal archive errors w/ gwcheck

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Sun Jan 10 06:06:11 UTC 2016

GWAVA is normally quite good for support on importing GW archives into Retain. Have you contacted them to see if they can help?
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 1/8/2016 7:54 PM >>>
Running standalone gwcheck (14) on a users personal archive.  Seeing errors like Problem 82 - Inaccessible Attachment File, or Error 83 Item Failed to Archive (how does an item fail to archive if its in the archive???)

Normally you'd run an misc option of IGNOREARCHIVEFAILURE or ATTCLIP, but there is no MISC tab for an archive gwcheck..

What can I do? having problems importing this archive into Retain, hence the gwchecks to hopefully push it along