[ngw] iOS devices stop syncing

Alan Bens ABENS at go-metro.com
Mon Jan 11 13:11:35 UTC 2016

Thanks Ken, I'm doing the same keeping my SR open until they come back
to me.  I'll look at upgrading hopefully in the next week or so.

Al B
>>> "Ken Etter" <KLE at msktd.com> 1/8/2016 2:26 PM >>>
I was told that I could go ahead and upgrade to the latest GMS.  Sounds
like there might be an issue with SSLCheck.  I just finished the GMS
upgrade and everything appears to be working correctly.  I'm keeping my
SR open until I make sure that no one is having problems anymore.  I
sent in my logs,etc from SSLCheck...hoping to hear back about that also.
 But things look good at the moment.
Ken
>>> "Ken Etter" <KLE at msktd.com> 1/6/2016 4:45 PM >>>
I finally have some time, so I have opened an SR so I can get things
sorted out.  I'll post back with my results also.
Ken
>>> "Alan Bens" <ABENS at go-metro.com> 1/6/2016 9:01 AM >>>
Ken
  That's the same thing I have, and opened an SR with MicroFocus.  The
last response I got from them was Dec 30th asking for a remote session.

I'll post when they get me an answer.

Al B
>>> "Ken Etter" <KLE at msktd.com> 1/4/2016 8:43 AM >>>
Sorry for the delay in responding.  I took some time off for
Christmas/New Years and didn't look at my work emails at all.
I have two post offices.  The odd thing is that the SSLCheck script
claims that one post office is using SSL for SOAP and the other is not.

But actually both are NOT using SSL for SOAP at the moment.  I have no
clue why the script thinks otherwise.

Ken
>>> "Alan Bens" <ABENS at go-metro.com> 12/29/2015 2:39 PM >>>
Ken,
   Can you tell me what the odd results are from the SSLCheck script
for the newest GMS?   I'd like to know if it's what I'm having and
opened and SR and getting no response on.

Al B

Alan D. Bens, CNA, RLE, GCE
SORTA/Metro, System Administrator
602 Main. St