[ngw] GroupWise 2014 R2 upgrade order with Mobility R2 involved

Pam Robello pkrobello at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 13:50:54 UTC 2016

Hi Al,

I am currently working with Ken on an SR he has for this.  Our engineer would like to figure out what is going on with the SSL check.  If you would set the GroupWise Connector log to debug, get the error again with the upgrade to GMS 2014 R2.  Then send me that log, along with everything in the ssl checker directory.

Thanks,

Pam

>>> Alan Bens<ABENS at go-metro.com> 1/11/2016 6:15 AM >>>

David

  I upgraded from GW 2012 to 2014 R2 and my GMS is at version 2..-

Build 230 and working fine.  There is suppose to be an SSL check to do

before you upgrade GMS, but mine and Ken Etter is failing the check, it

says two of our POA's use SSL the other two aren't, when none of them

are using SSL.  We both have SR's open to find out what is going on.

Ken upgraded his GMS and says he's not having any issues.

Al B

Alan D. Bens, CNA, RLE, GCE

SORTA/Metro, System Administrator

602 Main. St